Two-Channel Stereo Active Transformer DI, that provides plenty of tone and headroom for all stereo and instrument sources.
An expanded two-channel version of our best-selling RNDI, providing massive tone & headroom for all of your instruments & stereo sources.
The RNDI-S’ signature sound is the product of custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers and class-A biased, discrete FET amplifiers. The carefully orchestrated union of these two elements is key to the unique response of the RNDI-S, delivering a powerful and vibrant direct sound capable of reproducing the full harmonic depth of basses, guitars, keyboards, acoustic instruments, professional line-level sources and consumer devices with a 3.5mm jack. With portable, powerful, larger-than-life tone, the RNDI-S is ready to make your stereo or mono direct sources shine.
• Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for rich, powerful tone
• Exceptional performance with any instrument
• Unrivaled clarity from discrete FET amplifiers
• Drives long lines with minimal loss
• Rugged steel frame built for life on the road
• Powered by dual 48V phantom power
• Excellent phase coherence at all frequencies
• Channels: Stereo, Dual Mono
• Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (instrument), 1 x 1/8" TRS (stereo)
• Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (thru), 2 x XLR
• Power Source: 48V Phantom Power